Join us for the Historical Societies Annual Bar-B-Que on Sunday, September 10, 2017. We have a wonderful day planned with demonstrations, updates to the Museum, activities for the kids and of course more updates on the newly opened Resource Center.
2:00 PM – Welcome – President Dennis Nunn
- Flag raising and Pledge of Allegiance
- National Anthem
- Announce events of the day – Dennis Nunn
2:30 – 5:00 – Enjoy the many Presentations and activities
- Tour the House and Homer’s Tool Shed,
- Listen to a School House Presentation,
- Kids can Pan for Gold or Milk a Cow,
- Tour the Caboose, Review the Photography Show entrants and the winners.
- Maybe watch a Dutch Oven presentation, or see how a Hit/N/Miss engine functions,
- Enjoy spending the afternoon with friends – old and new.
- And of course, enjoy a wonderful meal.
3:00 – 6:00 – Durt Cheap band to play
4:00 – Dinner is served
- $20.00 Adults (Ages 13 and over)
- $10.00 Children (ages 6 – 12) Children under 6 no charge