Opening Day – First Saturday of April
Enjoy a fun-filled, family-oriented day of old-fashioned fun!
Listen to the Community Band on the front lawn, crank home-made ice cream and then enjoy a cup!
Docents will lead tours of the Byer/Nail House, Toolshed, and the Grounds and you can even take your seat (on time!) for a lesson by our local School Marm in the Eden Plain one-room schoolhouse.
Games and activities for kids and families including milking ‘Bessie’, panning for gold, or playing games from 1800’s.
Bar-B-Que – Second Sunday of September
- Tri-tip and local produce lunch
- Family fun-filled day with live music, tours & childrens activities
Sunday, September 10, 2017
(Lunch is served at 4:00 pm)
Adults $20 / Children 6–12 $10
For information call: 925-364-4049
*We are a non-profit organization supported by your donations*
See more pictures from the BBQ in the Gallery.
Byron Delta Lions “A Step Back in Time”
Garden Party Sept. 13, 2017
A garden party – champagne luncheon on the lawn at East Contra Costa Historical Society and Museum
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 11:30 a.m. (2 seatings)
- Featuring live music, exceptional raffle prizes
- Luncheon catered by BJ’s Restaurant
- Afternoon tours of Museum, School House and Grounds
Tickets: $25 donation
Information: email@example.com or call Bonnie 925-354-7801
Three membership dinners are held each year to provide opportunity for members to enjoy a social evening with a good meal and a speaker or presentation on a topic related to local history or ongoing programs of the East Contra Costa Historical Society.
Dinners are held on the third Sunday of each month:
- March – St. Patrick’s Dinner
- May – Picnic Dinner at the Museum & Installation of Officers
- November – Thanksgiving Dinner